1. ABOUT THE SITE
You acknowledge that although some Content may be provided by healthcare professionals, the provision of such Content does not create a medical professional/patient relationship, and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment, but is provided to assist you in choosing a doctor, dentist or other healthcare specialist, professional, provider, organization, or agents or affiliates thereof (collectively, “Healthcare Provider”). “Content” means content, text, data, graphics, images, photographs, video, audio, information, suggestions, guidance, and other materials provided, made available or otherwise found through the Services and/or Site. Care2U reserves the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate any Content at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you. No party (including Care2U) involved in the preparation or publication of such works guarantee that the Content is timely, accurate or complete, and they will not be responsible or liable for any errors or omissions in, or for the results obtained from the use of, such Content.
WHILE CARE2U MAKES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCURATE CONTENT, CARE2U MAKES NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK, PRICE OR COST INFORMATION, INSURANCE COVERAGE OR BENEFIT INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL CARE2U BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT. FURTHERMORE, CARE2U DOES NOT IN ANY WAY ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY LISTED OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
2. CARE2U DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The Content that you obtain or receive from Care2U, its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise through the Services, is for informational, scheduling and payment purposes only. WHILE CARE2U HOPES THE CONTENT IS USEFUL IN YOUR HEALTHCARE JOURNEY, IT IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. DO NOT USE THE SERVICES FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, IMMEDIATELY CALL A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL AND 911. YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE, NURSING, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE ADVICE, OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE.
You acknowledge that the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show symptoms and may still be highly contagious. You understand CARE2U will be treating patients other than myself, as well as employing personnel who may be asymptomatic or qualified as “recovered” in accordance with CDC guidelines. I understand it is my responsibility to notify the Care2U if I am medically “high risk” for any reason. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, vaccines, Healthcare Providers, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear through the Services. If you rely on any Content, you do so solely at your own risk. Care2U encourages you to independently confirm any Content relevant to you with other sources, including the Healthcare Provider’s office, medical associations relevant to the applicable specialty, your state medical boards, and the appropriate licensing or certification authorities to verify listed credentials and education.
3. AUTHORIZATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT; IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHCARE PROVIDER RELATIONSHIPS AND HEALTHCARE PROVIDER LISTS
In connection with using the Site and the Services to locate and schedule appointments with Healthcare Providers, you understand that:
· YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHOOSING YOUR OWN HEALTHCARE PROVIDER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DETERMINING WHETHER THE APPLICABLE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IS SUITABLE FOR YOUR HEALTHCARE NEEDS BASED ON SPECIALTY, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATION, LICENSES AND OTHER IMPORTANT FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES THAT COULD IMPACT YOUR CARE.
· Care2U or its designee takes certain limited steps to (a) verify that Healthcare Providers participating in the Services hold certain active licenses, certifications or registrations required by law to practice the specialties of the services offered by them through the Services, and (b) verify that Healthcare Providers are not listed in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General Exclusion database. Care2U may also exclude Healthcare Providers from our Services who, in CARE2U’s discretion, have engaged in inappropriate or unprofessional conduct.
· Care2U (a) does not recommend or endorse any Healthcare Providers and (b) does not make any representations or warranties with respect to these Healthcare Providers or the quality of the healthcare services they may provide.
4. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
5.2. Restrictions on Use
You may not:
· Interfere with, breach or abuse the security measures implemented to protect CARE2U, the information available through CARE2U, and/or the resources used to provide the Services;
· Disrupt or interfere with the operation of CARE2U;
· Transmit to or through the App or Site any virus, trojan horse, worm, or similarly harmful, disruptive or destructive computer program, code, script or object or use or seek to use the computers that are used for CARE2U as a botnet or otherwise divert the CARE2U resources to your own purposes;
· Monitor, mirror, copy, summarize reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or create any derivative work from some or all the App, Site or any materials used to provide the Services (including the underlying software);
· Use CARE2U or the resources used to support or operate CARE2U in any illegal manner or for any illegal purpose, or any other manner or purpose that would expose CARE2U or our service providers to civil or criminal liability;
· Use the App or Site to transmit any form of unsolicited commercial e-mail or similar messages or otherwise use CARE2U for commercial purposes without the prior written approval from CARE2U;
· Use CARE2U in any manner that could reasonably be expected to damage, disable, overburden or impair access to or the functionality of the App or Site;
· Modify, adapt or hack the Site or modify another app or website so as to falsely claim or imply that it is associated with the Site, or any other service;
· Access to the Service without the express written permission of CARE2U;
· Verbally, physically, or otherwise abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) any CARE2U employee, agent or officer;
· Violate any applicable federal, state or municipal laws or regulations;
· Plagiarize, violate or otherwise infringe upon the trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, or any other rights of any person, firm or entity, expressly including libel, slander or invasion of rights of privacy, publicity; or
· Attempt, or permit, encourage or authorize any other person to do any of the foregoing.
To do any of the above constitutes a breach of this Agreement.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
While using the Services, you may encounter links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and CARE2U does not endorse these sites or the products and services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that CARE2U is not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these other websites. Although CARE2U attempts to link to trustworthy websites, it is possible that they will contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate and CARE2U will not be responsible or liable for the legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through such other websites.
While CARE2U works hard to improve patients’ healthcare experience, you acknowledge that CARE2U has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: (a) which individuals gain access to the Site and/or the
Services, (b) what Content you access, (c) what effects the Content may have on you, (d) how you may interpret or use the Content, or (e) what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release CARE2U from all liability for you having acquired, you having not acquired, or your use of Content. CARE2U makes no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Site and/or the Services. CARE2U has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. CARE2U PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” CARE2U MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CARE2U HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL STATUTORY WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON- INFRINGING. CARE2U DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE OR ACCURATE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. CARE2U DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES (EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD- PARTY NETWORKS) AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. CARE2U IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS OF THE SERVICES OR ANY OTHER DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, CARE2U MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, SOFTWARE AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY OTHER SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION. ON-SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, BUG-FREE OR FREE FROM DEFECTS, THAT LOSS OF DATA WILL NOT OCCUR, OR THAT THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE OR SITE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES, CONTAMINANTS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS.
8. GENERAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL CARE2U BE LIABLE TO YOU (OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING UNDER OR THROUGH YOU) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, OR MEDICAL MALPRACTICE OR NEGLIGENCE OF HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS UTILIZED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF ON-SITE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED IN ACCORDANCE HEREIN TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10.2 Limitation of Claims. No action arising under or in connection with this Agreement, regardless of the form, may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action arose; actions brought thereafter are forever barred.
10.4 Severability. In the event any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unimpaired. Further, the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a provision that comes closest to the intention of the parties that underlie the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision, except to the extent no such provision is valid, legal and enforceable, in which case such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
10.6 Headings. The headings of the sections of this Agreement are for convenience only, do not form a part hereof, and in no way limit, define, describe, modify, interpret or construe the meaning, scope or intent of this Agreement or any terms or conditions therein.
10.7 Assignment. CARE2U may assign this Agreement at any time, including, without limitation, to any parent, subsidiary, or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of our company to another entity. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense this Agreement to anyone else and any attempt to do so in violation of this section shall be null and void.